Hubspot is one of the market leaders of software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. It still requires in depth analytics, and that's where Power BI / BI Book comes in.
Instructions on how to connect Hubspot to BI Book
To get started, generate and provide us with your API key:
Most, if not all, of the web service methods require you to provide an API key. The API key is a unique string used to identify which unit the call is made for unit is an organizational entity in Hubspot (organization / company).
NB You need to have a BI Book account to be able to connect your Hubspot data to BI Book. Please refer to these instructions if you do do not have a BI Book account.
- Log in to Hubspot with administrative rights
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > API key
- If a key has never been generated for your account, click Generate API key
- If you've already generated an API key, click Show to display your key
- With the key displayed, click Copy to copy the key. You now have your API key!
- Then just add the API key to the BI Book integration window on BI Book from here and choose the Hubspot integration.
- Press Connect Service. The integration will start automatically and the report will be published as soon as the data has been retrieved. This can take up to a few hours, depending on the amount of data your account contains. Do not try to reactivate. Please be in contact if the report is not available within two hours.
Read more about BI Book's HubSpot integration on our website.