Quinyx is one of the market leaders in workforce management, but it still requires in depth analytics, and that's where Power BI / BI Book comes in.
Instructions on how to connect Quinyx to BI Book
To gets started, generate and provide us with your API key:
Most, if not all, of the web service methods require you to provide an API key. The API key is a unique string used to identify which unit the call is made for. A unit is an organisational entity in Quinyx WFM such as a store or restaurant. Some methods allow fetching of data for the whole organisation, in which case you are required to provide the main unit’s API key. The main unit is the organisations root unit (first unit), most often set up as the headquarters or central office. The unit’s API key can be found in the unit settings in Quinyx under Settings.
- Log in to quinyx with administative rights https://app.quinyx.com
- (Instructions for Neo Web interface not yet available)
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Units sub link (note that it may be called Stores or Restaurants etc, depending on the organisation’s industry).
- Click on the desired unit.
- Click on the SMS/Integration tab.
- Click Show.
Optional IP whitelisting
- We recommend organisations to limit from which IP addresses Quinyx Web Services can be accessed for your data from in order to import or export data for their units. If you are repeatedly receiving HTTP Error 401 Method not allowed in your testing, please check with your Quinyx application administrator if an IP lockout has been imposed.
- Contact our support for our latest production IP addresses
Quinyx API documentation