BI Book Netvisor Activation guide
- Please check that your email in Netvisor is up-to-date and that you can log in to that email using either Google or Microsoft authentication. Otherwise, we cannot identify you, and your integration will not be active.
- If you have previously signed up for a BI Book Account and it is active, please contact our support if you run into activation issues, as the merging of your new and old account can sometimes cause this to break down.
Activating BI Book from Netvisor
- Log in to Netvisor with a user with rights to use the Netvisor store. Usually, only your account admins can do this.
- Go to the Netvisor Store either by clicking this link or following steps 3-4: https://suomi.netvisor.fi/evo/admin/integrationmanagement/netvisorstore.aspx?
- (If step 2 skipped) In your upper right corner, choose "Store" and "Browse the Selection."
- (If step 2 skipped) Choose "Extensions" (in finish "Laajennokset")
- Scroll down to find BI Book, click "Activate"
- Press "Go to BI Book activation"
- You will be redirected to get.bibook.com or more precise: bibook.com/sign-up-via-netvisor/en
- NOTE! You are not done yet! you still need to approve our terms! If you don't, you can retry the integration activation process in 30min again.
- Press the login button and login with the same email address you have registered in Netvisor. (if the button has issues, you can also go to https://get.bibook.com and login with Microsoft or google from there.
- Then you must select your language and accept the terms and press integrate
- Can't find the "Store" in Netvisor? Check that you have enough user rights.
- Can't activate the integration in Netvisor? Check that you have enough user rights.
Read more about BI Book's Netvisor integration on our website.