Super, you've decided to try out BI Book! Please check out these instructions if you wish to integrate your Netvisor to BI Book. Otherwise follow the steps below.
Creating a BI Book account
- Contact our support at email@example.com to begin your BI Book activation process. We need the name of your organization and the business ID.
- We create your BI Book environment when we get these and mail you when the environment is up and running.
- Go to bibook.com and log in with your mail. Please check out the instructions below if your organization require you to approve BI Book as an application the first time you log in.
Logging in for the first time
- Your organization may require you to approve BI Book as an application the first time you log in. If this is the case the "Approval required" message as shown below appears. Just type a justification for needing access to the app, and then select Request approval.
- The request is sent to the admin of your organization who must approve it. Check out Microsoft's own instructions from here on how to do it. If you have previously enabled the admin consent workflow you can go straight to the Review and take action on admin consent requests section, otherwise start from the top.
- You receive an email notification when the request has been approved.
- You can continue with a normal login after this.
Integrating BI Book with your business system
Check out these integration instructions for the most frequently integrated systems. However, if the instructions for the system you wish to connect to BI Book can't be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see together with you on how it can be done.
BI Book activation process FAQ
Q: How does the admin take action on admin consent requests?
A: Check out from here Microsoft's own instructions on how to do it. If you have previously enabled the admin consent workflow you can go straight to the Review and take action on admin consent requests section, otherwise start from the top.