Procountor is one of the market leaders in accounting in Finland, but it still requires in-depth analytics, and that's where Power BI / BI Book comes in. Read more about BI Book's Procountor integration on our website.
Instructions on how to connect Procountor to BI Book
Connecting Procountor to BI Book is super easy. Follow this step-by-step guide and you will be done in a matter of minutes.
- First you need in Procountor to open the API which has a monthly fee, these are closed by default. Read here more about it.
- Navigate from the left side in your Procountor to Management -> Company Info -> Usage Settings.
- Scroll down the page until Integration Settings appears. If the item does not exist, you are not logged in with Administrator level credentials.
- Click the checkbox Allow the usage of invoicable API clients and click Save at the top of the page. This gives your environment the rights to take advantage of Procountor's interfaces.
- Log in to BI Book with administrative rights. Please refer to these instructions if you do not have a BI Book account.
- Go to Company management, choose the Store tab and click on the Procountor Connect service button.
- You will be redirected to Procountor's own pages. Log in as an admin user.
- Select the correct environment from the list and click the Log in button. This allows Procountor to open the interface automatically and create the interface IDs for the Procountor integration.
- You will be redirected back to BI Book. Verify that the integration has been activated by re-checking the information in the Procountor integration
- The process is complete and the data retrieval has begun. The report will be published as soon as the data has been retrieved. This can take up to a few hours, depending on the amount of data your account contains. Do not try to reactivate. Please be in contact if the report is not available within two hours.
Procountor API documentation
The connection is used by us only to get data, not to change or add data to Procountor. This data is updated once a day as an incremental refresh. A full refresh can be done when needed. Please check out Procountor's own API reference if you wish to learn more about the subject.