QuicksBooks is a a great accounting software package by Intuit but it still requires in depth analytics, and that's where Power BI / BI Book comes in. You can find more detailed information about the integration on our website. Connecting QuickBooks to BI Book is super easy. Follow this step-by-step guide and you will be done in a matter of minutes.
Instructions on how to connect QuickBooks to BI Book
Connecting QuickBooks to BI Book is super easy. Follow this step-by-step guide and you will be done in a matter of minutes.
- Log in to BI Book with administrative rights. Please refer to these instructions if you do not have a BI Book account.
- Go to Company management, choose the Integrations tab and click on the QuickBooks Connect service button
- You will be referred to Intuit's log in page, log in with your QuickBooks rights as an admin user
- If you have QuickBooks for multiple organizations then choose the correct one of them in the drop-down menu. If you only use QuickBooks for one organization then it should be correct by default in the drop-down. Click Next when the correct organization have been chosen
- Confirm that you wish to connect
- The integration will start automatically and the report will be published as soon as the data has been retrieved. This can take up to a few hours, depending on the amount of data your account contains. Do not try to reactivate. Please be in contact if the report is not available within two hours.
QuickBooks API documentation
The connection is used by us only to get data, not to change or add data to QuickBooks. This data is updated once a day. Please check out QuickBooks own API reference if you wish to learn more about the subject.