Pipedrive is a great sales and customer relationship management tool but it still requires in-depth analytics, and that's where Power BI / BI Book comes in. You can find more information about the integration on our website.
Instructions on how to connect Pipedrive to BI Book
To get started, generate and provide us with your API key:
Most, if not all, of the web service methods require you to provide an API key. The API key is a unique string used to identify which unit the call is made for. The unit is an organizational entity in Pipedrive (organization / company).
NB You need to have a BI Book account to be able to connect your Pipedrive data to BI Book. Please refer to these instructions if you do do not have a BI Book account.
- Log in to Pipedrive with administrative rights
- Go to Settings > Personal preferences > API
- If you cannot find your API token here, you're most likely not logged in as the administrator. Please refer to Pipedrive's own documentation for more information about this at https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/permission-sets
- Click Copy. Now you have your API key!
- Paste the API to the BI Book integration window on BI Book from here and choose the Pipedrive Connect by API key
- Press Connect Service. The integration will start automatically and the report will be published as soon as the data has been retrieved. This can take up to a few hours, depending on the amount of data your account contains. Do not try to reactivate. Please be in contact if the report is not available within two hours.
Pipedrive API documentation
The connection is used by us only to get data, not to change or add data to Leadfeeder. This data is updated once a day. Please check out Pipedrive's own API reference if you wish to learn more about the subject at